Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

yogafication


the biggest change to my lifestyle, thus far, in korea happened on august 30th: the first day of YOGA TEACHER TRAINING. yes! i enrolled in a course that takes place every sunday, from 10-5 (6 hours of yoga!), and for 5 months. that's quite a commitment and is one that i'm really happy to have made. ...sure, it means that i can't go on any more full weekend trips out of seoul, and i can't go out dancing until dawn anymore on saturday night (well, maybe still once in a while ;)... but it also means that i'll be whipping myself into amazing shape & deepening my practice...and with a huge bonus at the end---i'll be a yoga instructor. sweet, eh? i'm loving the course so far. doing lots of meditation & improving my flexibilty and balance. ohm.

1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog! It's inspiring me to keep up with mine! I'm also an esl teacher in Seoul.
    I randomly found yours while searching for Dotorimuk recipes~ I'm obsessed.

    I'm also thinking about doing the yoga teacher training at magicpond. what are your thoughts on the basic course? will you be signing up for the advanced course?

    my email is ejlipton@gmail.com

    namaste~
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete