Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

okay...so i've been busy these past coupla months...

wow... i have been having too much fun, i guess, because i have totally neglected my blog. so now i have to play catch-up. let's see....what have i been up to since mudfest? let me rewind back to:

JULY: one of my dearest friends in hawaii, JH, paid me a visit during my week off at the end of the month. we spent the week doing random things,







like bumming around seoul, snowboarding indoors, taking the fast train outta seoul for dinner and a soccer game, going to the jimjilbang (the infamous "dragon hill spa"), hiking in korea's largest limestone cave (hwanseongul) and spending a day at the beach in samcheok. fun times...wish he could have hung around longer...and wish my summer break was longer than just a week. wah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment