Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

elephant gun

i'm snowed in! ...well, not really, but it did snow most of yesterday. so i learned another song on the uke this morning. beirut is one of my favorite bands these days, and they rock the ukulele.

*turn down the volume first



thanks to my friend, allen's suggestion, i think i'll go get some new strings (good ones) for the uke this week... today, though, i'm just not up for facing the mobs on the subway, not to mention the cold. but here's hoping that rosie sounds better w/ new strings. :)

3 comments:

  1. that's badass. i'm awaiting the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. th's beautiful aimee, play us some of your own songs too

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) u really made me smile, Aimee, that's beautiful... and Beirut are one of my favourites too... It always cheers me up to check out your blog, u made me love seoul n ur kids. Much love from Cairo- & a hug :)

    ReplyDelete